Last week’s ’52 Ancestors’ prompt was ’12’ Based on that prompt, I decided to try and figure out what 12th generation ancestors I had identified. I have 7 generations identified on all lines. However, do I have any 12 generation ancestors.
I was somewhat surprised to find that I do have TWELVE generations for a few of my lines.
- Thomas Hammond (1603-1675)
- Henry Kingsbury – father of Joseph Kingsbury, grandfather of Nathaniel Kingsbury (1684-1763)
- Martin Breuel (1622-1691)
- Anna Duerr (1600-1682)
- Thomas Ricketts Sr (1659-1722)
- Margrit _____ (? – 1707)
- John Nicholson (abt 1651-?)
- Rebeckath_____ (1655 – ?)
These lines are NOT the lines I slave over trying to find information. Instead they are lines others slaved over – and either published or shared their research.