It’s Saturday Night –
Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible music here) is to:
1) What Keeps You From Doing Genealogy? What real life activity do you have to do, or like to do, that takes time away from genealogy research?
Besides the obvious things like cooking, cleaning, eating, and sleeping, I do spend quite a bit of time on things other than genealogy.
- Nemaha County Historical Society board member working in the museum at least one day a week
- Visual worship leader for Seneca United Methodist Church. This involves putting the worship order, prayers and lyrics into a program to be projected during worship for Sunday worship
- Upcoming activity – to help put together a digital history of Nemaha Central High School
Maintaining my physical health
- Getting my steps in daily
- Participating in a Pre-Diabetes group
Maintaining my mental health
- Friday lunch with friends
- Church – worship online with the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection where my husband and I are members
- Reading – about 1 to 2 hours each evening
- Random short trips with my husband
- Annual weekend at lake with my siblings and their children
How about you? What takes you away from your family history research?